- You will need a PC or laptop
- A good quality microphone
- Learn everything including how to install
- Create audio and then edit
- Remove noise from your tracks
- Narrate books or videos
- Anyone wanting to create or edit audio
Learn Audacity software in under one hour.
Audacity is an easy-to-use audio recording and editing tool. It’s a free and open-source digital audio application software that you can manage using a graphical interface. There are versions available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and other Unix-like operating systems.
- Over eight lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn to install and configure Audacity.
- Create audio projects to export for your podcasts or videos.
- Add effects to your audio and remove noise.
- Use advanced tools to create professional-sounding audio tracks.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes