- Access to a PC or laptop
- WordPress installed on your website
- A payment account with PayPal or Stripe
- Download MemberPress WordPress plugin
- Install and configure the software from scratch
- Set up a members-only course
- Anyone who wants to start a membership website
- Product creators who want to lock e-books or videos
MemberPress is an industry-leading membership software plugin you can use on your WordPress website.
This course shows you how to build a membership website using MemberPress software. Using MemberPress, you can lock pages or products to members only, set payment gateways, create a checkout, offer corporate access, and give members their own account page.
MemberPress even allows you to create courses, turning your website into a Learning Management System (LMS) where members can take courses.
- Create a membership website
- Offer membership levels
- Lock products such as ebooks and videos
- Create coupon deals
- Integrate MemberPress with your newsletter software
- Sell members-only courses featuring videos, exams and
- Connect your website to a payment gateway such as Paypal or Stripe
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 64
- Assessments Yes
You can lock downlodable products, protect videos or create members-only courses.
MemberPress is easy-to-use and they offer support to members as well as training pages and videos.
You will need WordPress because MemberPress is a WordPress plugin.
You will also need to buy a licence for MemberPress if you want to use it to manage your members.