- A few free hours to create your questions
- A PayPal account to receive payments from Udemy
- Access to a laptop or PC
- Learn how to use the Udemy exam engine
- Come up with ideas for exam topics
- Anyone who wants to start making money on Udemy
Udemy is a world-leading training website where people can learn skills such as languages, programming, design, marketing, computing, and hundreds of other skills for fun or career improvement. All their courses are created by freelance instructors who upload videos to the platform and are paid a share of the profits from their course sales.
Many don’t realize that Udemy also offers practice exams where people can prepare for computer certifications, degrees, pilot exams, language tests, and more.
In this course, we will show you how to create practice exams that you can sell on Udemy and enjoy a monthly passive income. No experience is required; we show you how to research topics and create the questions. You can even outsource this step if you wish.
- Seven lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Brainstorm ideas for exams.
- Create exams from scratch to sell on Udemy.
- Upload questions, answers, and images.
- Create your course sales page.
- Launch your exam!
- Find freelance test writers to create your exams.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 277
- Assessments Yes
We will share some ideas with you. They can be about any topic people need to learn, including exams and even cooking!
Some teachers earn many thousands of dollars each money selling exams on Udemy. You should aim for at least $100 per month.
You will need to set up a free instructor account with Udemy and send them tax and identity information. After that, you will need to add your PayPal account for payments.
You may find that your students have questions or suggestions so you should log in regularly to engage with them.