A busy year because I will be emigrating in 2012 from the UK to Australia. Trying to find somewhere to settle down as well as do some travelling around the country.
No excuses though. As corny as the number sounds, I want to generate a million dollar per year income by the end of the year. If you split this into 12 months it would be $83,3333 (with a recurring 3 in fact) or $2808 per day. I know this is a tall order but I also know it is possible because I’m over one third the way there already.
I also plan to get from 190 pounds down to 176. I know what to eat to drop the weight and I also know what exercise works for me. I’m working with a nutrionist to help me. But that is a personal goal so onto the online income. Here is how I plan to do it:
1. My Cisco membership site is doing really well but I feel that the memership management software (Membergate) is too clunky and very limited in terms of Web 2.0 content. So, I’m going to launch another site going into competion with myself. It will offer basic computer networking certifications to intermediate but be far more interactive, user friendly and dynamic. I’m going to start work on this half way though 2012.
I plan for the new site to attract 100 visitors per month generating $19,700. The current site produces $20,000 per month but with the new certifications in place I anticipate it making around $30,000.
2. More Amazon Kindle books. My current list of 10 books makes around $3500 per month and I’ve got three writers doing books for me at the moment. I am writing my own IT book. I want to release another 10 by the end of the year and I’m aiming for $10k per month Amazon Kindle income.
3. Each month I open my 60 day Cisco training website. It is doing around $2,000 per month at the moment. With some more online markting and the release of my accompanying book I anticipate it could move to around $5,000 per month.
4. Book sales. My company is actually registered as a publishing busienss which is how it started out. At the moment, printed books make around $1,500 per month. With the new titles coming out this should grow to around $3,000.
5. My home study IT pack reseller usually sells around $1,000 per month.
This actually leaves me $19k per month short still. Choice are to revise the above list and work harder or come up with another online income generator. I have to be careful because I know I can get easily distracted and I also know that online projects can easily fall behind schedule (usually due to sub-contractors letting me down).