Just follow these simple steps:
1. Work out exactly what you want. Stuff like more money is too vague, as is lose weight or meet somebody. State exactly what you want and how you want it.
2. Write down why you don’t have it yet. Be honest with yourself but don’t beat yourself up over it because you are about to take action to get it.
3. Decide if the thing you want is congruent with your beliefs. If you believe rich people are mean and nasty then you will never yourself become wealthy. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get it? Most people aren’t.
4. Stop making excuses for why you can’t do it and why it is easier for others.
5. Get rid of any subconscious blocks with hypnotherapy. Also turn off the brain rotting device known as the TV. Not a single successful person watches the one eyed devil for hours every evening.
6. Find out who has already done what you want to do. Speak to them if possible but if you can’t read books and watch videos of the people who have done it. What did they do that you can do also?
7. Drop any friends who try to hold you back. Don’t talk about the goal to negative people.
8. Work out a plan for when you have it and then work your way back in steps you have to take to get it.
9. Take the next step. If you don’t do this then clearly, based upon watching yourself, you didn’t want it after all.
Never leave the scene of a decision without taking action. Write down NOW what you want and what you are prepared to do to get it, what difference it will make to you and others and what your next step is (such as ordering a book, making a call, writing a plan).
See you at the top.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Click Newsletter”]