Rules for 2011
Happy New Year!
If you are reading this after Jan 2011 then bear in mind I posted this just into the New Year by 2 days.
A few ‘rules’ you could consider for this year:
- Stop worrying what others think about you
- THINK BIG
- Act is if you cannot fail
- Be selfish for a change – put your own gas mask on first
- Do it and then ask for forgiveness later if necessary
- Set a goal which scares you – the growth is in the discomfort
- Drop your negative friends – vampires are not cool
- Be okay with making lots of money – rich people are more generous
- Get rid of the crap you don’t use or wear – stop buying gadgets
- Look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite
- Read books which inspire, educate and motivate you
- Turn off the news – it is all bad and you will hear it at work anyway
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Click Newsletter”]
Just seen this post! That is scary how true most of those rules are and I bet 90% of people could apply alot if not all of those rules to there self in 2011 and beyond!
Hi Paul., Excellent Words., I am very sure everyone will follow this rule if they read it….It is very true…I will publish it on my facebook and put your link under your Rules
I definitely agree with RAMPRASATH. How cannot we not follow your rules? They are very helpful and useful.