As far as creating a fantastic income on the site, nothing beats the internet.
- Do it in your spare time
- Zero risk of going bust if it fails
- Create websites for free or nearly free
- Build lists of people who like to buy what you sell
- Get unlimited ‘how to’ training on the web
- Automate the entire process via autoresponders and protected websites
- Tools allow non-programmers to create cool looking websites
- I could go on all day here…
Check out the pages under this one for some of the stuff I’ve created in the past few years. My first e-book I didn’t even write, I paid $7 for the resale rights and it made me over $8,000! My second e-book I did write. It took maybe two weeks and I added some videos. Subnetting Secrets has made roughly $45,000 and now sells as a Kindle book.
See what I mean?